Sad Bastard Poetry Is Here!


So, my latest collection has FINALLY arrived for your reading pleasure! Available in Kindle, NOOK, Apple ibook, and other ebook formats, as well as traditional softcover from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Ingram.

This collection has been a loooooong time in the making -- a lot of writing, editing, rewriting, reediting, scrapping, emotional upheavals, existential crises, and cash-strapped budgeting. But, after almost eight years of hard work, it's done. (Seriously, I could give GRRM a run for his money when it comes to the wait between books.)

I certainly could never have done it without the support of my wife, my brother, and a lot of inspirational artists I know in real life as well as not in real life, including/especially Melanie Matranga who contributed the cartoon artwork for this collection. I also owe a big thanks to Amber, and all of the Dog Ear Publishing team who helped me turn this collection into the electronically as well as physically bound reality before you.

So, don't wait! Act now! Purchase your copy!

(For those ambivalent to format, I make a better profit margin on the ebook, but ultimately there's nothing like the feeling of a real book in your hands with pages to give paper-cuts from furiously turning.)

Also, please make sure to tell your friends, your colleagues, and even your local bookstores. There's nothing a small-time writer like me needs more than gracious word-of-mouth marketing.

Thank you all and take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Leandro Crime Rates: What's Happening?

A Brief History of Zionism

HOPE for Housing in San Leandro